San Francisco is a big city on the west coast. Like New York, it is under heavy Orb occupation. The Orbs discovered a pocket of lava beneath the city which would use as source of thermal energy to power their operations in San Francisco.
For that end, they attempted to employ genetically engineered creatures for labour in their underground operations. The first mutants were imprisoned on Alcatraz Island, while the second generation of mutants were released in the Fisherman's Wharf area.
Finally the Orbs employed human slaves but the Dragon Clan was devoted to freeing them.
- Peter Brown's Home (Lombard Street)
- Bank of Canton (743 Washington Street)
- Ferry Building (1 Ferry Building)
- Embarcadero Fountain (Embarcadero Center)
- Coit Tower
- Pier 5
- Temple (Spofford Alley)
- Tad Timov's Home (Broadway & Columbus)
- Old Man's Home (Spofford Alley)
- Wax Museum (145 Jefferson Street)
- Shop (Larkin Street)
- Transamerica Pyramid (600 Montgomery Street)
- Noah Goring's home (Montgomery Street)
- Julius Castle (1541 Montgomery Street)
- Doctor's House (Taylor Street)
- Laundry (Beckett Street)
- Cable Car Barn (1201 Mason Street)
- Private Club (Bay Street)
- Ghirardelli Square (900 North Point Street)
- San Francisco (Wikipedia link)